Resilience and Wellbeing
This practical and interactive course will educate, empower and inspire you to discover and maximise your levels of resilience. You'll look at where you already feel resilient, the kind of circumstances that undermine your resilience and develop the ability to bounce back from adversity.
Personal resilience is the capacity to maintain wellbeing and work performance under pressure, including being able to bounce back from setbacks effectively. Our natural resilience is a combination of personal characteristics and learned skills - but most importantly the quality can always be developed whatever your starting point; and in times of change and growth it's becoming increasingly important for individual and business performance.
You will learn what resilience is, what builds and breaks it and what your default resilience strategies might be. We will explore patterns, default behaviour, emotional reactions, expectations and pay particular attention to how anyone can make things worse in terms of eroding their resilience by spending too much time and energy being distressed with the distress. You will gain a unique insight into the 5 key sources of resilience (the pillars) and techniques to build resilience in yourself and others.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand resilience, what supports it and what undermines it
- Recognise the relationships between work pressure, performance, morale (wellbeing) and resilience
- Identify your natural strengths and how to manage risks
- Utilise the 5 pillars of resilience model to build confidence
- Respond positively to the pressures and demands of working life and identify opportunities to thrive
- Use techniques to encourage long term behaviour and attitude change towards developing resilience
- Realise how resilience can help you be more flexible and adapt to change
- Identify actions to take forward to build and maintain your personal resilience
If you would like to develop the ability to bounce back from adversity and manage situations for overall personal effectiveness and wellbeing then this is the course for you.
Resilience and Wellbeing - 28th February 2023
Date: 28 February 2023Location: The Mount Business and Conference CentreTime: 09:30 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.