Drafting Tender Documents
In agreement with participants, training will be offered either virtually or in classroom according to Government Covid-19 guidelines
This course takes the form of a practical workshop in which you will work on drafting the outline of a tender specification and its evaluation criteria.
This course will help participants to develop well structured tender specification documents and treat these documets and the evaluation criteria as integrated rather than discrete elements. Partipicipants will understand how to develop documentation that will enable you to make an informed decision when awarding your contract. The course promotes the concept of life cycle costing – buying, using and end-of-life and the linkage back to the development of the original business case (where one was required).
By the end of this training course participants will
- Understand the Procurement Cycle from identification of need through to successful contract delivery and post contract review
- Learn the principles of public procurement
- Learn the relationship between the tender documents and the award decision
- Have drafted your own outline specification
- Have learnt how to develop a suitability / capability assessment which can be used with the tender specification
- Be able to prepare an award criteria, looking at the balance between price and quality
- Understand how the specification document links to the evaluation of received bids
Flo is an Associate Trainer with AKU Training Ltd specialising in procurement and contract management.
Flo is an expert in her field with extensive practitioner and facilitator experience. She has delivered led workshops and seminars at UK conferences and the National Association of Educational Procurement (HE sector in USA) as well as delivered procurement-related training across Europe.
Drafting Tender Documents - 10th November 2021
Date: 10 November 2021Location: The Mount Business and Conference Centre / VirtualTime: 09:30 - 16:45Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.