Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104T00)
This 4-day accredited course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Prerequisite courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience):
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Describe cloud concepts
- Azure Fundamentals: Describe Azure architecture and services
- Azure Fundamentals: Describe Azure management and governance
- AZ-104: Prerequisites for Azure administrators - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Configure Azure Active Directory
- Configure user and group accounts
- Configure subscriptions
- Configure Azure Policy
- Configure role-based access control
- Configure Azure resources with tools
- Use Azure Resource Manager
- Configure resources with Azure Resource Manager templates
- Configure virtual networks
- Configure network security groups
- Configure Azure DNS
- Configure Azure Virtual Network peering
- Configure network routing and endpoints
- Configure Azure Load Balancer
- Configure Azure Application Gateway
- Configure storage accounts
- Configure Azure Blob Storage
- Configure Azure Storage security
- Configure Azure Files and Azure File Sync
- Configure Azure Storage with tools
- Configure virtual machines
- Configure virtual machine availability
- Configure virtual machine extensions
- Configure Azure App Service plans
- Configure Azure App Service
- Configure Azure Container Instances
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service
- Configure file and folder backups
- Configure virtual machine backups
- Configure Azure Monitor
- Configure Azure alerts
- Configure Log Analytics
- Configure Network Watcher
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.