Introduction to Project Management
This course provides an overview of the principles and core methodology needed to manage projects or participate on project teams applying the PRINCE2:2009® methodology.
Using case studies and group exercises to facilitate learning, delegates will explore the project lifecycle and focus on the practical application of project management processes and techniques to plan, organise, control, document and close out their projects successfully and with minimum risk.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Discuss and apply the PRINCE2:2009® methodology in context
- Understand the stages of the Project Life Cycle and a project manager's role in each stage
- Understand the key roles and responsibilities within a project team and project governance
- List and discuss elements of risk, quality and communication management strategy
- Understand key project documentation – Brief/PID
- Understand benefit of structured project closure and benefits review
If you wish to gain a high level introduction to the PRINCE2 Process Model so you can see how a project starts and when the important documents are created and controlled, then this is the course for you.
Introduction to Project Management - 28 March 2023
Date: 28 March 2023Location: The Mount Business and Conference CentreTime: 09:30 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.