Create Video on Your Mobile Device
This practical smartphone/iPad filming course will provide you with the skills to shoot and create compelling video content on your mobile device.
With one-third of online activity now spent watching video, it’s a must for all companies to deliver video content to successfully engage online. This course will explain the kit that you need for a successful shoot. Using essential video techniques you will learn how to create short videos like a professional.
You will learn how to compose shots, how to film in different lighting situations, use different settings and apps. The trainer will share how to work with different backgrounds and how to work with audio and complete basic editing.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Review examples of videos made on smartphones or tablets
- Plan and storyboard a shoot
- Understand film theory and technology basics
- Know which apps to use to improve your filming and turn you into a professional
- Use shooting basics to work with video settings, ISO and shutter speeds, setting white balance and fixed focus point
- Control your sound environment and use of microphones
- Use lighting to enhance your shots and create contrast
If you would like to create professional videos quickly and easily then this is the course for you.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.