Manage multiple social media accounts in one application
This interactive half-day interactive session will take you through the basics of the Hootsuite application, through which you can post updates; connect with your client base; and review responses on more than thirty-five popular social networks.
This Hootsuite social media course will help you to take your social media marketing skills to the next level by seamlessly managing your social media accounts via a single dashboard. By the end of the session you will know how to schedule posts and optimise your presence on the major social networks. You will also learn how to use the analytics and reporting tools to create a sophisticated social marketing strategy for your organisation.
During this session you will learn:
- The benefits of HootSuite and how best to use them
- How to post to multiple social accounts
- Manage contributors and allow others to add details without sharing passwords.
- Build a team of contributors and track progress
- Make use of social analytics to prove the ROI of social media and make data-driven decisions
- Improve efficiency and simplify social media management
- Measure the impact of your social marketing campaigns through comprehensive social channel reporting
- Prepare for a crisis or spikes in social activity through automatic alerts and response simulation planning
Networks include Twitter, LinkedIn (including Pages, Profiles, and Groups), Foursquare, Facebook (including Events, Groups, Profiles, and Fan Pages), Google+ and WordPress blogs. Hootsuite also connects you with several other platforms using third party apps. Examples include: Vimeo, Instagram, Evernote, MailChimp, Storify, Edocr, Slideshare, Flickr, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, and Reddit.
Hootsuite (half-day) - 26th April 2024
Date: 24 April 2024Location: The Mount Business & Conference CentreTime: 09:30 - 13:00Price: £125 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.