Tender Writing for Bidders
This interactive course is design to enable you to create compelling proposals that will maximise your chances of success and prepare you to respond to both Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and Invitation to Tenders (
The trainer will highlight the importance of capacity building and identify the golden rules to adopt when tendering. In addition, you will gain an understanding of which documents are important at pre-qualification stage, tender writing styles and how to make your tender stand out from the crowd.
Today, competing for contracts is increasingly competitive and complex with many opportunities being lost. During the course we will walk you through the legislative framework under which public/utility contracting authorities operate. Identify areas of key importance and demonstrate how best to communicate and incorporate these into your response. The course will also provide you with tools to help you enhance your own in-house tendering process.
By the end of the training you will be able to understand:
- The legislative basis on which public sector tendering is based
- The competitive tendering process
- How your tenders are evaluated
- The importance of your sales and tendering personnel work as a team
- How to create engaging tender submissions
- How to improve your chances of winning tenders
- How to apply practical tips on drafting your tender submissions
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Develop a more strategic approach to tendering
- Understand the tendering process
- Understand and be able to analyse tender specification documents
- Understand the tender assessment process
- Develop a tendering strategy
- Know your Value Proposition
- Write a clear, concise and strong tender bid response document
- Understand key tendering language and jargon including- Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ), Request for Quotations (RFQ), Request for Tenders (RFT)
If you have some previous experience of tendering and knowledge of the tendering process, but who wish to extend their knowledge and skills then this course is for you.
Flo is an Associate Trainer with AKU Training Ltd specialising in procurement and contract management.
Flo is an expert in her field with extensive practitioner and facilitator experience. She has delivered led workshops and seminars at UK conferences and the National Association of Educational Procurement (HE sector in USA) as well as delivered procurement-related training across Europe.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.