Storytelling in Business
This practical course is designed to give you the skills to use the core principles of effective storytelling in business.
If you want to influence change in your organisation, deliver more impactful presentations or motivate and inspire your team this course will enable you to create impact through your words.
Humans have been telling stories for millennia and storytelling is one of the most effective forms of communication we have at our disposal. We are hardwired to respond to stories and our brains react to stories differently than to unembellished facts and figures.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of storytelling and how it can be a great tool in business
- Identify what makes a great story and how we connect emotionally to stories
- Explore the elements of a story from structure through to engaging the senses through words that influence the listener
- Learn how to deliver your story with impact and confidence
- Demonstrate and explore how to tell your own story through practice and feedback
Storytelling in Business - 9th March 2023
Date: 9 March 2023Location: The Mount Business and Conference CentreTime: 09:30 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.