High Performing Teams
This participative and exploratory course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to develop a dynamic and cohesive team that is able to meet the challenges and goals of your organisation.
In agreement with participants, training will be offered either virtually or in the classroom according to government Covid-19 guidelines.
You will learn how to engage your team and encourage members to work together more effectively. You will also be challenged on areas for development and come away with an action plan on how to improve team performance.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Differentiate between the role of leader, manager and coach and its impact on team performance
- Recognise how you might attribute team success or failure
- Examine the high performing team model
- Identify your own behavioural DISC profile and how to people read and adapt your style to better engage team members
- Explore the Cohesive Team Model and why trust is the foundation of any high performing team
- Recognise the core components of building trust in the team
- Discuss and recognise our responses to conflict in teams and how to engage in non-political and healthy dialogue
- Review scenarios and demonstrate the best approach to adopt
High Performing Teams - 27 June 2022
Date: 27 June 2022Location: The Mount Conference Centre, Belfast / VirtualTime: 09:30 - 16:45Price: £199 +VAT
High Performing Teams - 19 October 2022
Date: 19 October 2022Location: The Mount Business & Conference Centre / VirtualTime: 09:30 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
High Performing Teams - 26 January 2023
Date: 26 January 2023Location: The Mount Business & Conference Centre / VirtualTime: 09:30 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.