Self-confidence is critically important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet so many people struggle to find it.
Would you back a project that's being pitched by someone who was nervous, fumbling, and overly apologetic? How about being persuaded by someone who speaks clearly, who holds his or her head high, who answers questions assuredly, and who readily admits when he or she does not know something.
Confident people inspire confidence in others, it's that simple!
The good news is that self-confidence really can be learned and built on. Whether you’re working on your own confidence or building the confidence of people around you, this workshop will navigate you through the process helping you understand the key to developing confidence.
The trainer will share a wide range of tips and techniques for breakthrough, enabling you to be confident in any situation.
By the end of the training you will:
- Understand impact of Comfort Zone on your confidence
- Explore what confidence is and understand how confidence shows itself in you and others.
- Measure and assess your level of confidence
- Reflect and discover when confidence shows up and when we lose it
- Understand the impact of mind-set and taking responsibility
- Learn why attitude is the key to confidence
- Identify key belief systems that drive your thoughts, feelings, beliefs and actions.
- Understand what effective communication is and learn how your style of communication impacts others
- Identify the power of body language, tone and the words we use; and assertive communication
- Recognise the impact of limiting beliefs and assumptions
- Prepare to build confidence through competence and will strategies
- Prepare for challenges – proactively dealing with negativity and fear
- Take control and develop an action plan
This course will benefit anyone wishing to explore and ehance their confidence.
Barbara is a leading trainer and facilitator. Having worked for over 22 years in the corporate world of retail, media and hospitality in various senior management, sales and training roles, Barbara shares her wealth of experiences and knowledge to ensure that training is not only practical but also challenging.
Barbara delivers bespoke in-house training and coaching with a focus firmly set on meeting the needs of delegates and the client’s business in mind. Her experience in training includes Organisational Development, Performance Management, Communication and Presentation Skills, Employee Engagement and Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Development and Change Management for many international, national and local brands.
In addition to delivering public and in-house training for AKU Training Ltd, Barbara runs her own consultancy business providing training, coaching and mentoring to public and private sector organisations ranging from SMEs, Agencies and large Corporates.
Developing Confidence - 4th May 2020
Date: 4 May 2020Location: The Mount Conference Centre, BelfastTime: 09:15 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.