Online Presentation Skills
Learn how to create and deliver memorable, virtual presentations
This presentation skills training course explores all the factors that impact how confidently you deliver presentations online. As virtual presentations are fast becoming the norm, many people are realising that they have to adapt their style, content, tools and techniques to engage an online audience.
You will learn the principles of virtual delivery and how to structure your content for maximum impact.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Use strategies to maintain confidence and handle nerves in a new environment
- Research and choose the right platform
- Plan and structure your presentation with the audience in mind
- Create a presentation specifically for a virtual audience
- Use interactive tools to maximise engagement
- Recognise the differences of managing an in-person versus virtual presentation
- Handle difficult presentation issues and people
- Prepare to deliver a virtual presentation
If you would like to improve how you get their message across and learn to be more confident in a virtual presentation environment then this is the course for you.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.