One of the most important skills in business is the ability to successfully manage and bring the best out of the people within the organisation. This course introduces essential strategies for existing and newly-appointed managers, including managing their team, developing their leadership skills and enhancing team performance.
Basic management skills such as communication skills and setting team objectives will be covered highlighting the importance of knowing how to communicate more effectively with your team and how to motivate individual team members. By having in place a performance management system this will identify the key actions required to ensure that employees are doing what is required to achieve success for the business
By the end of the training you will:
- Understand the manager’s role and leadership qualities
- Understand the importance of effective communication within an organisation
- Be aware of your own responsibilities in relation to the performance of your people
- Be able to set effective workplace goals and objectives
- Have greater confidence in giving feedback and dealing with difficult conversations
- Have a structure for managing poor performance effectively
If you are responsible for managing other people then this course is for you.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.