Memorable events don’t just happen. This course has been designed to give you the skills to develop a strategic marketing plan and action plan to help you deliver small and medium sized events with confidence. Using a three staged event management process and toolkit you will learn how to deliver professional events with impact.
Planning is the most important part of any event as it conceptualises the event and outlines what you are trying to achieve. You will learn how to plan, implement and monitor your event to ensure that you keep on top of the many actions that you need to carry out to ensure that your event is professionally organised within appropriate timescales. The trainer will share her many years’ of event management experience and provide you with a fail-safe action plan and tools and techniques to enable you to organise memorable events.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of planning in the event management process
- Identify the 5Ws and conceptualise your event
- Design an exhaustive venue brief and learn to successfully negotiate with potential venues
- Develop a robust action plan, realistic timescales and performance measures
- Create a strategic marketing plan for your event using the traditional 4Ps marketing mix
- Selecting the event’s services mix – 3Ps of services marketing
- Source and secure event sponsorship
- Consider contingency planning, risk management and legal issues
If you are responsible for delivering internal or external events for your organisation, team or department then this course is for you.
Event Management - 24th May 2024
Date: 24 May 2024Location: The Mount Business & Conference CentreTime: 09:30 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.