This highly energising, virtual session will focus on two key areas which are most important in the world of virtual meetings: building relationships and making an impact.
Remote working in virtual teams has become the norm for many people. Across the world people are feeling pleased with themselves for having set up the technology for remote communication. Many people have now met their colleagues’ children online. But, there’s a lot more to effective virtual teamwork than just being able to wave at each other and check out the bookcases!
This virtual training course is delivered via two interactive 2.5 hour sessions with breaks.
During this virtual session you will gain practical advice and easy to apply take-aways on how to make an impact in virtual meetings and how to build and maintain remote relationships. The session will use presentation, interactive polls, chats, quizzes and even some live music to demonstrate some of the key learning points. There will also be the opportunity for Q&A at the end.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Recognise why remote teams need to work harder than face-to-face teams to build and maintain relationships
- Create and run successful virtual meetings
- Show understanding of roles and behaviours in virtual meetings
- Demonstrate awareness of barriers to effective meetings and use technology appropriately to overcome them
- Explain the significance of verbal and non-verbal communication during a virtual meeting
- Ensure that meetings produce real, measurable actions and results
- Overcome the fact that people are generally less open with each other in virtual than face-to-face teams
- Identify why video conferencing isn’t always the best option for your meeting
If you would like to learn tips and techniques from an internationally experienced trainer/facilitator, coach and music fanatic then this is the session for you. Ian will take you on his journey from the training classrooms of Ireland/UK to the virtual classrooms of Kazakhstan and Colombia to share his experience of virtual meetings and building relationships online.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.