Facilitation/Hosting Skills on MS Teams
Develop the competencies and confidence you need to facilitate impactful sessions using MS Teams
The aim of this programme is to help you to develop the levels of competence and confidence that will facilitate the use of MS Teams as an effective and efficient interactive means of engaging with stakeholders.
The training is delivered via two interactive 2.5 hour sessions with breaks.
This interactive, virtual programme will develop the competencies you need to successfully facilitate interactive meetings, workshops, webinars, presentations, consultations or engagement sessions.
MS Teams has proven to be an excellent delivery platform. It is flexible and its spectrum of use appears, in business terms at least, to be all embracing. The functionality of the platform is evolving at a rapid rate to match the needs of business.
You will learn how to use both simple and complex features and commands within MS Teams. This will include how to set up events from simple meetings to complex events and sharing of, for example, PowerPoint decks, videos, discussion documents between the participants.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand the role, function and advantages of co-facilitating and the use of an administrator to allow the facilitator to focus on the meeting or training delivery
- Invite attendees and guests
- Use all necessary meeting functions such as the chat facility and raise hand
- Share files, videos, photographs etc
- Use the video and audio functions efficiently including the placing of cameras etc to maximum advantage
- Share screen and control with participants
- Record sessions
- Set up and use breakout rooms
- Record items/actions using the whiteboard
- Maximise the participant experience and preclude or control unacceptable behaviours
- Ensure security of the meeting, associated the data/information and the GDPR information – this also applies to the recording of the sessions
- Explore issues relating to the management of a semi-live meeting or group (part of the audience is present as a face to face group while others are working remotely)
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.