Business Continuity Planning
Understand the importance of having adequate business continuity processes and procedures in place, maintaining your services should an emergency occur and the steps to take to prepare for and maintain business continuity.
You will learn how to take the first steps towards protecting your business in times of crisis. The course applies everything that our business continuity management experts know and delivers a comprehensive introduction to best practice.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Describe business continuity v disaster recovery
- Understand business continuity terminology
- Recognise the events, incidents and factors which affect the continuity of business
- Recognise the potential strategic and operational risks associated with business interruption
- Use impact assessments to identify and mitigate risks
- Create, test and review a business continuity plan using templates and checklists
- Effectively embed business continuity within your organisation
If you are responsible for the development of your organisation’s business continuity plans, oversee the deployment of organisational business continuity measures, or simply have an interest in business continuity then this course is for you.
Business Continuity Planning - 5th October 2023
Date: 5 October 2023Location: The Mount Business & Conference CentreTime: 09:30 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Business Continuity Planning - 8th May 2024
Date: 8 May 2024Location: The Mount Business & Conference CentreTime: 09:30 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.