Xero Cloud Accounting
Accurate bookkeeping is required by all businesses.
Complete and correct records will allow you to make better and quicker decisions to improve your business and ultimately increase profit. Using online accounting software like Xero will make this quicker and easier.
Bookkeeping can be daunting but with the right preparation it can be handled with confidence.
This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the function of on-line accounting software and how to develop the skills to accurately record your accounting transactions and produce relevant and timely financial reports.
You will gain the confidence and skills required to record transactions and produce reports that are meaningful to you and your business. You will leave with a better understanding of the meaning of the figures your software produces and the confidence to manage your bookkeeping successfully and professionally.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Raise and send invoices to customers
- Record customer payments against invoices issued, showing who you need to chase for payment.
- Record expenditure including supplier invoices
- Transfer information from your bank directly to the software
- Reconcile your bank to ensure accuracy of information within the accounting software
- Produce reports that you require to keep track of the success of your business.
- Identify how best to record your income and expenditure to ensure it is meaningful
- How this information is transferred to your accountant at year end.
If you are responsible for bookkeeping and wish to enhance your skills, then this is the course for you.
Kerri is an Associate Trainer with AKU. She is a dedicated and motivated Accounting Technician who has extensive knowledge in the field of bookkeeping. She is a specialist in Xero and has a proven background in the design and delivery of training to individuals and groups.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.