The Engaging Leader
Access a new emotional intelligence programme from a world leader that will enhance your self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience.
The Genos International Engaging Leader programme includes:
- 180° Leadership Assessment
- 180° Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Tips Development Workbook
- One-day powerful enhancement training programme
Most leaders recognise the importance of keeping people engaged, motivated and committed to their work and organisation. Indeed, it’s a common requirement of most leadership positions. However, most leaders will also tell you that keeping people engaged, motivated and committed isn’t so easy a task. Many factors influence an individual’s motivation ranging from day-to-day tasks, right through to the working styles of colleagues. What is motivating for one can be de-motivating for others.
The Engaging Leader programme is a powerful one-day leadership program bringing together the latest developments in neuroscience, human motivation and emotional intelligence to help you enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in your teams.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify and discuss what employee engagement is, how it’s typically measured and why it’s important to organisational performance
- Examine feedback on engaging leadership competencies and determine leadership behaviours you could demonstrate to enhance staff motivation and engagement
- Practice applying models and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work
This powerful and innovative programme will benefit anyone who wishes to improve their emotional intelligence. It is delivered by Robin Nesbitt, AKU Training Associate. Robin is an award-winning coach and one of the only recognised providers of the Genos International programmes in Northern Ireland.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.