This Fundamentals of Marketing training course aims to give you a thorough understanding of the key principles of marketing as an exchange process to create customer value. It will equip you with the tools to create a strategic marketing plan for your organisation using a clear planning framework.
You will learn how to carry out a marketing audit, assess the marketing environment, create marketing objectives and utilise all elements of the marketing mix to create customer value.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand the key theories and practice behind marketing
- Apply a structured framework to manage the marketing planning process
- Complete a marketing audit including analysis of macro, micro and external environments
- Set marketing objectives in line with organisational mission, vision and strategy
- Generate strategies for growth using Ansoff Matrix
- Tailor the marketing mix to create customer value and a strong value proposition
- Create, implement and monitor a tactical marketing plan
- Monitor and control progress against plan
This course will be of benefit to you if you are new to the creation or review of marketing plans. It will also benefit you if you wish to gain an understanding of the marketing function and how to use the principles of marketing to create customer value.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.