Leadership ... it's a journey not a destination
This interactive and insightful training will enable leaders at all levels maximise opportunities and boldly face challenges as they lead their teams to successful outcomes in a complex, volatile world.
You will enhance self-awareness of your own leadership style and learn now to inspire action, raise individual and team performance and ignite creativity and innovation. By tapping into your inner motivation, inspiring people to follow their passion and achieve goals you will be well equipped to unlock team potential.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Develop a greater understanding of what leadership is
- Explore the characteristics of inspirational leaders
- Identify the differences between leading/managing and where your focus lies
- Identify and reflect on your leadership style in your specific context
- Reflect on your level of emotional intelligence and its impact on your leadership
- Understand the coaching approach to leadership
- Recognise the importance of emotional intelligence for leaders
- Build psychological safety and trust
- Reflect on your leadership journey and develop actions to help you improve
This course will benefit leaders at all levels to accelerate their leadership impact and lead themselves and others to sustained success.
Leadership - 20 September 2022
Date: 20 September 2022Location: The Mount Conference Centre, BelfastTime: 0930 - 1630Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.