Interview Skills for Interviewers
The selection of new employees can be a long drawn out and expensive process. This means that you must do everything you can to ensure that when you make a decision, you choose the right person. This course is designed to enable you to become a skilled interviewer whilst implementing a robust selection process.
In agreement with participants, training will be offered either virtually or in the classroom according to government Covid-19 guidelines
You will learn how to handle competency-based selection interviews in a logical, structured and professional way. You will learn best practice in interview techniques to give you the skills to assess candidate capability, decide on appropriate questions and select on merit using a robust approach.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Take a structured approach to selection interviewing
- Prepare effectively for selection interviews
- Know what documents to use for shortlisting, presentation and interview
- Build and maintain appropriate rapport with candidates
- Gain the skills to ask and assess questions confidently
- Manage the expectations of candidates when closing selection interviews
- Evaluate the interview to help you select the best possible candidate
- Understand the equality and other legal requirements in relation to recruitment
If you are to be involved in interviews at any level for your organisation, team or department then this course is for you.
Interview Skills for Interviewers - 9 May 2022
Date: 9 May 2022Location: The Mount Conference Centre, Belfast / VirtualTime: 09:30 - 16:45Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.