Influencing & Negotiation Skills (Virtual)
Organisations encourage and expect employees to work in partnership in cross-team functions which means getting things done by inspiring and persuading others.
This virtual training will help you arrive at the best outcomes and is designed to help you understand how to get the best from different situations using your own natural style.
The training is delivered via two interactive 2.5 hour sessions with breaks.
You will raise your awareness of the communication dynamic and the influencing styles you already use, exploring practical tools and techniques to support different choices in motivating and persuading others. Key negotiation techniques and processes will also be covered to enable you develop a collaborative ‘Win-Win’ approach to negotiation.
By the end of the training course you will be able to:
- Identify your circles of influence and learn the principles of influence
- Understand the importance of effective communication in influencing and negotiation
- Identify your personal influencing style
- Learn how to be open to positive influence, how to protect against negative influence and how to recognise and avoid manipulation
- Explore the principles of negotiation and identify the role negotiation plays in your work/life
- Recognise the core competencies of an effective negotiator
- Learn the four stages of an effective negotiation
- Analyse and utilise a structured negotiation process
- Practice your skills in an engaging and interactive exercise
Influencing & Negotiation Skills (Virtual) - 6 October 2020
Date: 6 October 2020Location: VirtualTime: 0930 - 1600Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.