Mastering MS Teams
From file sharing to video calls, chat, screen sharing, and more; learn how Microsoft Teams offers you the tools to stay in touch and get work done with colleagues and partners
The ability for teams to work together effectively is perhaps the most important function in any organisation and is the central focus of the Microsoft Teams application - a collaborative online work environment that enables you to maximise your team’s productivity.
This facilitator-led programme will help you stay connected by developing the competencies you need to successfully facilitate interactive on-line meetings, workshops, webinars, presentations, consultations, or engagement sessions that are worth showing up for.
Whilst it’s simple to use, Teams has a tremendous set of features to offer any team, and in this course we’ll cover everything to do with managing on-line meetings, events and collaboration. We will also look at team management tools including task lists.
Starting with the basics of getting started on MS Teams, we will move to using the latest features launched by Microsoft to make meetings and events seamless. From setting up and participating in a meeting to sharing information from your hard drive, or online – including some of the latest on-line collaboration tools.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Invite and manage participants
- Use all meeting functions including chat, raise hand and break out rooms
- Share files, videos, photographs etc
- Share screen and control with participants
- Ensure security of the meeting, associated the data/information and the GDPR information
- Record items/actions using the whiteboard and meeting notes
- Use task lists to keep for clarity and keeping on top of team activities
- Understand the role, function and advantages of co-facilitating and the use of an administrator to allow the facilitator to focus on the meeting or training delivery
- Explore best practices for getting the most from your Microsoft Teams
Mastering MS Teams - 2 December 2021
Date: 2 December 2021Location: VirtualTime: 09:30 - 16:45Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.