Good news, whether your goal is to enhance customer satisfaction, increase customer loyalty or simply build a positive customer experience this workshop will hit the spot!
In agreement with participants, training will be offered either virtually or in the classroom according to government Covid-19 guidelines.
Nothing helps to grow your business quicker and more reliably than Word of Mouth marketing. This powerful session will focus on enlightening and engaging you, and your team, to develop exeptional customer service. You will benefit from enhanced customer retention and and positive word of mouth marketing to fuel new customer acquisition.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Understand what exceptional customer service is and what it looks like
- Know who benefits from customer service and how
- Identify who your customers are and understand their expectations
- Understand why customer service is all about attitude
- Create the right environment and relationships with customers
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and techniques
- Understand the importance of creating the right first impression
- Build rapport and powerful communication and listening skills
- Engage and service your customer through effective questioning techniques
- Skilfully address customer complaints
- Manage customer expectations and exceed them whenever possible
If you are responsible for customer service or a business owner, a customer service representative or manager of a business that delivers a service or product then this course is for you.
Niall has more than 20 years’ experience in sales, business development and account management. He established his CRM (Customer Relationship Management) implementation specialist company in 2011 to help businesses embed a culture of sales and account management best practice and leadership. Fundamentally helping organisations sell more.
To complement the deployment of CRM, Niall has delivered bespoke training on sales, business development, account management, negotiation and prospecting skills. He is a member of Institute of Sales Management and is working on completing his Level 6 Diploma on Strategic Sales Management.
Customer Service - 4 May 2022
Date: 4 May 2022Location: The Mount Conference Centre, Belfast / VirtualTime: 09:30 - 16:45Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.