Master the skills to create, modify, review, and share PDFs in Adobe Acrobat’s new Document Setup panel.Back In House Enquiry
Starting with the new panels-based interface, the course covers the basics of the software, such as creating and customizing PDFs, searching, editing text and graphics, and extracting PDF content to use in other programs, to training on creating forms, inserting interactive and rich media, using the prepress tools, combining PDFs with other types of files to create customized portfolios, and ensuring document security.
- Creating PDFs from web pages, Office files, and Creative Suite files - the correct method
- Signing PDFs with a digital signature
- Creating interactive forms
- Annotating PDFs with comments
- Collaborating with others using PDF reviews
- Making scanned documents searchable with OCR
- Preparing documents for print with print production tools
- Automating routine tasks with actions
- Securing PDFs with encryption and password protection
- Removing sensitive content with the Redaction feature
- Sharing PDFs
- Using the new features in Acrobat.com and Document Setup for advanced editing
- Testing and developing Interactive PDF files
If you would like to maximise the power of Adobe Acrobat to create, share and notate professional documents then this is the course for you.
Adobe Acrobat - 28 May 2020
Date: 28 May 2020Location: Central BelfastTime: 09:15 - 16:30Price: £199 +VAT
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.