Practical tender writing training to enable you to create compelling proposals that will maximise your chances of success and prepare you to respond to Invitation to Tenders (ITT).
Today, competing for contracts is increasingly competitive and complex with many opportunities being lost. During the course we will walk you through typical tender documentation to identify areas of key importance and demonstrate how best to communicate and incorporate these into your response. The course will also provide you with handouts and tools which can be used to enhance your own in-house tendering process.
The trainer will highlight the importance of capacity building and identify the golden rules to adopt when tendering. In addition, you will gain an understanding of which documents are important, tender writing styles and how to make your tender stand out from the crowd.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Develop a more targeted approach to tendering
- Create a readiness system and prepare in advance
- Understand the structure of a typical tender and the basic requirements and criteria
- Interpret key document and compliance requirements
- Analyse the tender documents
- Identify the aims, drivers and issues surrounding the tender
- Identify the factors that will make you stand out from the crowd
- Recognise the features of a good quality response
- Structure your tender response to make it easy for the buyer to find the information they are looking for
- Communicate and evidence your argument
- Draw upon key information to strengthen your tender
If you have some previous experience of tendering and knowledge of the tendering process, but who wish to extend their knowledge and skills then this course is for you.
Please note that the cancellation policy for our public training courses is as follows:
More than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - No cancellation fee payable.
Less than 6 weeks prior to the course start date - 100% of total fees payable or free transfer.
Substitute delegates will be accepted at any time at no cost.
Full joining instructions for the course will be emailed to you at least five working days prior to the course. In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact a member of our team on 028 9016 0587 or via email email@example.com.
Download a copy of our standard Terms and Conditions for course bookings.